Bonnie Sue Willis
F, ID# 22251, b. 15 April 1931, d. 10 January 2007
- Birth*: She was born on 15 April 1931.1,2
- Marriage*: She married James Isaac Fortson, son of James Thomas ('Jim') Fortson and Ruth Moore, on 23 November 1967.3,1,2
- Death*: She died on 10 January 2007 in Elberton, Elbert County, Georgia, at age 75.1
- Burial*: Interment was in Elmhurst Cemetery, 400 N. Oliver St., Elberton, Elbert County, Georgia.1
- Other Names*: Bonnie Willis, Bonnie Sue Willis Fortson, Bonnie Sue Fortson, Bonnie Willis Fortson, Bonnie Fortson.
- Last Edited: 14 Aug 2019
Family: James Isaac Fortson b. 8 Dec 1924, d. 21 Nov 1989
- [S961] Find A Grave, online at http://www.findagrave.com, memorial for Bonnie S. Willis Fortson, memorial no. 44204649, viewed on 14 Aug 2019.
- [S27] John Wright Boyd, A Family History: Lt. Thomas Fortson (1742-1824) and Some of His Descendants—Early Settler of Elbert County, Georgia (Danielsville, Ga.: Heritage Papers, 1973), p. 725.
- [S961] Find A Grave, online, above, memorial for James Isaac Fortson, memorial no. 44204683, viewed on 14 Aug 2019.
Julia Vickers Bowersock
F, ID# 22262, b. circa 1914, d. 24 December 1968
- Father: Albert Curtis Bowersock b. 1874, d. 25 Sep 1950
- Mother: Mildred Naudain Crawford b. 1883, d. 6 May 1948
- Birth*: She was born circa 1914 in Baltimore, Maryland.1
- Marriage*: She married Robert L. Dowell.2
- Death*: She died on 24 December 1968 in her home on Fox Chapel Drive, Baltimore, Maryland.2
- Other Names*: Julia Bowersock, Julia Vickers Bowersock Dowell, Julia Vickers Dowell, Julia Bowersock Dowell, Julia Dowell.
- Note*: She graduated from Eastern High School (a public, all-girls school) and the Peabody Conservatory, both in Baltimore, Maryland, and for many years gave private piano lessons in a studio in her home. She was an avid golfer, a volunteer for a meals-on-wheels program in Towson, Maryland, and a volunteer office worker at St. Joseph's Hospital in Towson. She was survived by two sons, a sister, and a brother.2
- Last Edited: 24 Dec 2019
Family: Robert L. Dowell
- [S1365] The Sun, Baltimore, Md., online at http://www.newspapers.com, 26 Dec 1968, p. A23, col. 5 (obituary for Mrs. Julia Vickers Dowell) (stating that she was fifty-four years old when she died on 24 Dec 1968).
- [S1365] The Sun, Baltimore, Md., above, 26 Dec 1968, p. A23, col. 5 (obituary for Mrs. Julia Vickers Dowell).
Robert L. Dowell
M, ID# 22263
- Marriage*: He married Julia Vickers Bowersock, daughter of Albert Curtis Bowersock and Mildred Naudain Crawford.1
- Note*: He was a wholesale feed dealer.1
- Last Edited: 24 Dec 2019
Family: Julia Vickers Bowersock b. c 1914, d. 24 Dec 1968
F, ID# 22264
- Marriage*: She married Benjamin Johnson Fortson, son of Benjamin Cravens Fortson and Elizabeth Earle Johnson.
- Other Names*: Katherine Luckett Fortson, Katherine Fortson.
- Last Edited: 6 Jan 2020